Here is a constructor that will help you create and print the multiplication table online. Detailed instructions can be found here.
How to create and print a multiplication table
This constructor allows you to create and print multiplication tables with your individual design. In order to give the table the desired look, you can do the following:
- Change the color of the borders and contents of the cards of the table. To do this, drag the slider on the palette below the table to the desired color, and then select a shade on the scale that is located below.
- Customize the border style of table cards. To do this, select the appropriate option from the list of styles.
- Change the width of the borders. To do this, drag the slider to the left (decrease the width) or right (to increase the width).
- Select the font size in your multiplication table. To do this, you also need to move the slider to the desired place on the scale.
- Change the number of cells in the row of the table. Available options: 1, 2 or 5 cells in a row of the table.
- Set the desired font. Just select your desired style from the drop-down list.
And that’s not all! You can make your multiplication table truly unique by setting separate styles for each card in the table. To do this, click on the desired card and configure its appearance in a pop-up window.
After you have created your multiplication table, print it by clicking on the “Print Table” button. In the window that appears, select in which orientation the document should be printed: in portrait or landscape. You can also save the file with the table in PDF format.