Сценарий КВН на английском языке для учащихся 7-8 классов.
1 Compere : Welcome to the Club of Jolly and Ready-Witted!
2Compere: Today two teams from 7-A and 7-B take part in our show. It’s time to begin our game!
1 Compere: The teams are welcome to the stage. Let’s greet them with our applauses! ( Звучит музыка, команды выходят на сцену.)
2 Compere: On the right side you can see the team from 7-A. The name of their team is “Mysterious Stars” and this is their captain ... .On the left you can see... (представляется вторая команда). Let me introduce our competitive jury to you. (Ведущие представляют членов жюри.)
I. Compere: Now, let's start our game. Are you ready? To have a good dinner you’d begin with good appetizer. All members of the team are taking part in this competition. Listen to the task. I read the chain of the words and you choose an odd word. For each correct answer you’ll have 1 point. Let’s start!
1. theatre, cinema, town, hall, park, hospital
2. John, Adam, David, Kate, Christopher
3. teacher, bus, conductor, milkmaid, shop assistant
4. dollar, gram, franc, ruble, pound
5. long, short, clever, tall, high
6. Canada, USA, Spain, Australia, London
7. Friday, December, Wednesday, Sunday, Monday
8. river, street, road, avenue
II. Compere: Thank you! We are going on to warm up ourselves. Listen to the task. I give you a word expression and you make up a sentence with it. For each correct sentence you’ll get 1 point.
1. every day 1. usually
2. from time to time 2. never
3. at 7o’clock in the morning 3. on Sunday
4. two times a week 4. seldom
III. Compere: Now the captains will compete but before their competition I need three pupils from each team. Well, you are the members of the family: mum, dad and their kid. Parents teach their child what is good and what is bad. Try to act and make us fun. You have 15 minutes for this problem. The team will have 10 points.
IV. Compere: Now it’s time for our captains to shake hands with each other. Are you ready to fight? The first task is: ask each other questions in order to get as much information about each other as you can. You’ll have 3 points for this competition.
V. Compere: 2nd round. Listen to the statements and say “That’s right” or “That’s wrong”.
1. We go to school 5 days a week. 1. We use mobile phone every day
2. June is a spring month. 2. We skate and sky in summer
3. We have dinner in the morning. 3. Football is a table game
4. “thin” is opposite to “thick” 5.”tall” is opposite to “short”
5. Your mother’s brother is your aunt 6. 2 twice 2 is 4
6. We open the window when it is hot 6. Easter is a spring holiday
7. A year has 12 months. 7. A week has 10 days
8. October comes after November. 8. May comes after April
VI. Compere: In the next competition all members of the team take part. Be attentive! Try to answer as quickly as possible. You’ll have 1 point for each correct answer.
1. Name 5 colours. 1. 5 things in the school bag.
2. 5 school subjects. 2. 5 fruits
3. 5 furniture things 3. 5 animals
4. 5 things you can do 4. 5 vegetables
5. 5 means of transport 5. 5 kinds of sports
VII. Compere: Another competition. Try to put questions to my answers. You’ll have 1 point for each correct answer.
1. I am 11. 1. My name is Peter.
2. The weather is fine. 2. My father is a doctor.
3. Coffee, please. 3. I get up at 7 o’clock.
4. My hobby is tennis. 4. This is my sister.
5. The flower is red. 5. It costs 5 rubles.
6. I live in Donetsk. 6.It’s 10 o’clock.
7. I am fine. Thank you. 7. I am Russian.
8. Yes, you may. 8. No, you shouldn’t.
VIII. Compere: Now it’s time to come back our families. Act and make us fun! ( Команды показывают свои сценки “Good manners”).
IX. Compere: Another competition is going on. All members of the team are taking part. Do you know the adjectives? Give me opposites!
Good, long, little, new, beautiful, young, round, thin, clever, high, wide, dry.
X. Compere: The teams have got a home task. They will show you two tales “Three little Pigs” and “Masha and Tree Bears”. Now they need some time to put on their costumes and I’ll play a game with our fans. How many pupils? Guess.
Our class has two Bellas, two Jims and two Stellas,
Three Anns, and three Dicks, five Sams and four Nicks.
Eight Nells and two Jills, five Evas and two Bills
But we have only one Paul. Can you count them all? (40 pupils.)
Игра “Did you find it?”.( В коробке находятся предметы разной формы.) Find something long and thin, round and metal, small and square, red and round, etc. (Болельщики получают отгаданные предметы в подарок.)
Игра в КВН завершается инсценировкой командами сказок и обьявлением победителей.
Compere: Our game is over. I wish you success in learning English!