1. What is the official language is Great Britain?
a) English b) French c) Russian d) Chinese
2. Big Ben is…
a) a home b) a clock c) an animal in the zoo d) a famous name
3. In what country do men wear skirts?
a) France b) England c) Scotland d) Norway
4. The name of in London is…
a) The Volga b) The Thames c) The Nile d) The Dnepr
The Raven Master is the person who…
a) is the main raven b) kills the ravens c) feeds the ravens d) orons the ravens
1. Great Britain is divided into…
a) two parts b) five parts c) four parts d) three parts
3. What can see the flag over the Queen’s Palace?
a) When she is out b) When she is abroad c) When she has a party d) When she is at home
4. Where can you see pelicans and ducks?
a) Hyde park b) St. Jame’s park c) Central Park d) Regent’s park